CresCom Bank Introduces New Team Members Throughout North and South Carolina
Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
CresCom Bank, a leading community bank in North and South Carolina, welcomes new team members throughout its branches.
New team members include:
Cane Bay, S.C.
· Youvanska Herbas has joined the CresCom Bank team as a part time teller. Prior to joining the bank, Herbas worked as an assistant manager at Popular Community Bank in New York. She graduated from Queensborough Community College within the City University of New York.
· Tiffany Williams has joined CresCom Bank as a customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Williams worked as a primary lead customer success specialist at Benefitfocus. She graduated from Georgia Southern University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
· James Durant has joined the bank as a part time teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Durant worked as a sales manager at Iris Consulting Group.
· Krista Grant has joined the bank as head teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Grant worked as an assistant branch manager and head teller at ESSA Bank.
· Blake Joy has joined the bank as a credit underwriter. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Joy worked as a portfolio manager and credit analyst at Capital Bank. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Master of Business Administration.
· Ethnie Swanson has joined CresCom Bank as a full time floater. Prior to joining the bank, Swanson worked as a mortgage specialist at BB&T.
Holden Beach, N.C.
· Samantha Wescott has joined CresCom Bank as a full time customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Wescott worked as a teller at BB&T.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
· Chardetta Brummell-Turrentine has joined CresCom Bank as a full time teller and customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Brummell-Turrentine worked as a head teller and personal banker at Sandhills Bank.
“It is our priority to hire outstanding professionals to ensure an exceptional customer service team for our communities,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “Please join the bank in welcoming each of our new banking professionals.”