Upstate Legal Elite Honors 13 Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd Attorneys
Friday, August 23rd, 2019
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd is pleased to announce that 13 of our attorneys have been named to Greenville Business Magazine’s 2019 Legal Elite of the Upstate.
Garrett Steck was named “Top Vote Getter” for International Law. He provides advice and counsel to clients on employment compliance issues, including I-9 investigations conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement-Homeland Security Investigations, and with employment matters related to new foreign investment and the related impacts to a foreign workforce associated with mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring efforts.
Additionally, the following attorneys were recognized:
- Tom Coker – Construction Law
- Chris Gantt-Sorenson – Labor & Employment Law
- Philip Land – Banking & Finance Law
- Brad Love – Government Relations Law
- Sam Mabry – Banking & Finance Law
- Kathleen McKinney – Banking & Finance Law
- Mac McLean – Tax + Estate Planning Law
- Cory Patterson – Consumer Products / Retail Law
- Sally Purnell – Health Care Law
- Meghan Riordan – Health Care Law
- Meg Scoopmire – Commercial Real Estate
- Matt Utecht – Health Care Law
According to the publication, Legal Elite is the only award program in the region that gives every active attorney the opportunity to participate. Attorneys are nominated and selected by their peers.