Prisma Health Announces Six Additional COVID-19 Community Testing Events for the Week of July 20th
Tuesday, July 21st, 2020
- Tuesday, July 21, Clinton High School, 18132 SC-72E, Clinton
- Friday–Saturday, July 24–25, Eastside High School, 1300 Brushy Creek Rd., Taylors
- Tuesday, July 21, Chester High School, 1330 J.A. Cochran Bypass, Chester
- Friday–Saturday, July 24–25, A.C. Flora High School, 100 Falcon Dr., Columbia
- People will be tested for active COVID-19 infections.
- No one needs a doctor’s order.
- Testing will be given regardless of ability to pay.
- No appointment is needed.
- Spanish-speaking Prisma Health team members will be available at every site.
- All those taking part will be given masks when they arrive. They will also be asked to maintain social distancing.
- Test results should come back within four days.
- Everyone tested will receive follow-up information about test results – whether positive or negative – from providers at Prisma Health.
- Everyone will get tips on isolating at home if sick, caring for themselves and seeking more help if symptoms worsen.